Now that you are enrolled in the online degree program of your choice, here's what you need to do to get set up and start work on your studies.
Undergraduate Admissions Process
Learn about the UTEP Connect undergraduate admission process: Watch Video.
This is a web portal that connects students to all their online services in one convenient location. Your UTEP account, username and password, connects to your Live Mail email, Blackboard, Goldmine, mSpace, MyStatus and Wiki services.
How to Register for Classes with a CRN
A Course Reference Number (CRN) is a unique 5-digit identifier assigned to a class for registration purposes. After you have received your CRNs, follow the steps below to register:
- Go to my.utep.edu
- Enter your UTEP username and password.
- Once logged in, click on the Goldmine link.
- Next, click on the Registration link.
- Click on Add/Drop Classes link.
- The first time you register for courses each semester, you will find a Financial Liability Agreement and Acknowledgement of Withdrawal Procedures. Please read and choose an answer. After that, you will skip to step 7.
- Choose the semester and year you are registering for in the Select a Term drop down menu. Click the Submit button.
- Click on Add/Drop Classes.
- At the bottom of the page, enter all CRNs (provided to you by your advisor) in the text boxes under Add Classes Worksheet. Click on Submit Changes.
- Once submitted, your registered courses should be listed under Current Schedule.
For more details click here
We know that paying for college is an important consideration, and UTEP can help in a couple of different ways. Learn more.